Saturday, August 24, 2013

Eleventh Day

THERE WILL BE VOTING TOMORROW.

It's gettin' kinda hot in here, don't you find?*













*Yesterday's Winners:
Michael Pitt
Ewan McGregor
Yvonne Strahovski
Nathan Fillion
Tommy Lee Jones

After voting is done today, we will have the Sweet Sixteen for both Hunks and Chicks.  I may take tomorrow (Monday) off --- some family issues.  But we will definitely have our champions within a week and a half or so.  Eleven nominators are still in the hunt for the Knitters' Chick prize, and twelve for the Knitters' Hunk.  And what prizes they are: thank you to everyone who has donated something for the packages.


4 comments:

camille said...

Is it too late to contribute to the prizes?? I'd love to! More fun ways to enjoy this awesomeness you've created! Hope all goes well Monday.

Kim in Oregon said...

Dr. Who versus Eric Northman.

camille said...

I know!!! Fedora of Fate has a sense of humor. Or something... :)

Lorette said...

Ahhh. I think next year you should put hunks up against chicks! Maria Bartiromo against any of these guys. Yessss, my preciousssss.

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...