Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fear

For as long as I've had a political sense (and that's a long time;  my father was quite political), there have been years where I really wanted the candidate I backed to win, but felt that waking up the next day would not feel all that different if (s)he didn't.

Tonight, I am scared.  I am scared about what will happen to this country domestically and internationally if Mitt Romney is elected.  I am honestly fearful for what he would do in and to this nation that my children will be reaching adulthood in.

I don't know what else I could have done here as far as re-electing President Obama, but I am so very terribly nervous that all of us who back him might have missed something, and will be paying (in almost countless ways) for it.

1 comment:

One

One video.