Saturday, March 30, 2019

1, 2, 3. . .

Briton with dilated pupils.  This is from yesterday at the ophthalmologist, where he was told the fractured socket should heal without any complications or long-term effects.
 
All news continues to be positive, but there's no explanation yet for why he fainted.  He's back at work today, hoping not to scare any of the kiddos at the library.  No driving for him yet, so I am chauffeur.

He was talking on the way in about how lucky he was.  His fractures could have been much worse.  He didn't break his nose.  He didn't bite his tongue.  None of his teeth were involved.  No concussion.  A battery of tests that showed he's perfectly healthy.

Count those blessings.

3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

He dodged a bullet there! I hope he heals soon and questions get answered!

kathy b said...

Im so glad he is back to work. Hmmm. Why he fainted? I'll pray it doesnt happen again! He's a handsome one

kmkat said...

I like his positive attitude!

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...