Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Stuff and Things

New Thing: The Body Shop's Banana Shampoo.


Delicious Thing:  Eggo Cinnamon Toast Waffles.  Seriously.  Toast them and eat them.  You don't need butter or syrup or anything.

Seasonal Stuff:  Pollen.  Rupert's toes get all yellow when we go outside,

and there's that sticky, sweet smell in the air.

Vanity Thing: My nails are embarrassingly, exasperatingly short.  I am unhappy with my hands just now.

Aggravating Thing:  Four-way stops.  Not that difficult, people --- come on.

First-time Thing: I don't believe we've ever video of a Knitters' Hunk in his undershirt, or even un-shirted, before.

Knitting Stuff: I'm trying not to think about the fact that there may not be enough yarn to finish the sweater my cousin sent me.  One sleeve took almost three skeins, and there's the front and the other sleeve to go.  The yarn has been discontinued, so how far it will go is all there will be.






1 comment:

kathy b said...

Banana Shampoo sounds amazing.

One

One video.