Kathy Asks. . .

*Who would your ring [a] bell for?  At this moment, our country.
*Do  you have a quote that soothes you?  "If it doesn't open, it's not your door."
  Who else among you has a Ravelry pattern?  708 and counting in my library there!
What is one of your all time favorite patterns!?  This one for making socks flat.
Have you tweaked a recipe and had it turn out well?  Not that I can remember.
Have you seen a drone yet in your area ?  No.  We get blimps a lot because of UGA football, though.
*Have you entered a contest lately?  No.
*Can you share a meatless dinner idea?  I'm afraid not;  we've always been a rather meat-centric household.
*What is the last movie you watched?  Do you watch more in summer or winter?  "AntMan."  My watching habits really don't change with the seasons.

Comments

  1. Flat socks! How cool !! I will have to check that out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Insomnia

Holidays