Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Did You Say. . .

. . .Mark Harmon?

Three of you did!  And, as silly as it seems, I put "1," "2," and "3" into a random number generator, and was given "3" as the answer.  So, Vicki will be receiving the pouch and mini-skeins.

There are actually several men who've been KH nominees since the beginning:
Alexander Skarsgard
Jeremy Irons
Mike Rowe
Viggo Mortensen.
Ewan McGregor, Jon Stewart, and Matthew McConaughey have been in for a good number of years, but none of them go back to the very beginning.

6 comments:

  1. Kind of surprised at the longevity of Alexander but then I'm a dog with a bone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of surprised at the longevity of Alexander but then I'm a dog with a bone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even enter this one but just seeing a picture of Mark Harmon with my morning coffee is a prize.

    If you wanted to start tomorrow off with Mike Rowe I wouldn't complain either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhhh Ive always been a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to pay more attention. I missed this contest. I would have guessed correctly though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT??!! I have been mostly offline for the past week... YIPPEE!!

    ReplyDelete

Pictures, and This

When you and your daughter go to see your son and her brother in his play, you want to take a picture of them.  You mention this to them, a...