Saturday, August 27, 2016

Whew, and Here's A Color Prompt

The first week and the first round of Knitters' Hunk and Knitters' Chick are over.  There have been some difficult choices, for voters, and for me.  Finding matching photos of some of the pairs has been super tough.  I'd have a smiler versus a non-smiler.  Someone whose better side was right versus someone whose was left.  One who was dressed to the nines quite a bit against someone who seemed to never dress any way except casually.

 If you've been participating for a while, you know that my goal in choosing photos is to have two as similar in style, expression, clothing and tone as possible.  The pictures I select may not be the best of a nominee, but I do my dead level best to keep from showing obvious bias.

I have come across some great pictures that wouldn't work for a poll, and I'm going to post a few of them as we go  Like these:

But let's move from hunks and chicks to blankets.

While the temperatures here are still in the 90s, the air has begun to feel a little cleaner, a little less oppressive.  Could Summer be on its last legs?  For the sake of argument, let's say it is.  Therefore,
WHAT COLOR(S) DO YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU HEAR THE WORD
"AUTUMN"?

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Tuesday Means Little Needles

And, in my case, sort of small projects.  Remember that big bird chart from a bit ago?  (Not a Big Bird chart;  that would be an altogether ...