Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Photojournalism

Before you ask, no, this isn't my finished Vikings shawl.  Mine has yet to be blocked.  This is Camille's.  She's the reason I participated in the KAL, so it's only right to give her some publicity.  The short rows give it a great look, don't you think?

I did make these handwarmers;  I like how they're almost opposite images of one another.
The lighting fades out the turquoise, and makes the bright gold look orange.

Some time ago, I was honored to name a service dog: Vandy.  She has completed her training, and is now at work.  This was in the latest ECAD's newsletter, and made me so, so very happy.

2 comments:

kathy b said...

oh love the fingerless colors. Much like my last shawl!
Vandy.....how fantastic! I love seeing all the dogs working at airports etc.

camille said...

Great fingerless gloves- cool idea! Vandy is a doll. Thanks for the shawl photos- I feel famous! (And unworthy!)

One

One video.