Saturday, January 9, 2016

On A Rainy Saturday Night

How is everyone's New Year's knitting coming along?  I'm sort of all over the place with mine.  I want to do projects for several charities, there are the wedding shawls I began in November, Blankapalooza, too, of course.

On the subject of squares, look at this gorgeousness!  I took almost a dozen pictures, trying to do the colors justice, but couldn't quite do it.  My Girl Camille sent them to me;  she and her sister Stephanie are remarkable crocheters.  Unfortunately, these squares are too big for the Palooza, but I'll try to find something yummy and helpful to do with them.

Madeleine's latest glucose curve showed her blood sugar is still higher than the doctors want it, so her insulin dosage has been increased.  You see how concerned about it she is.

After much hesitation, I put these two in my etsy shop.  They were made so long ago that I've lost the patterns for them.  That made my reluctance even stronger.  It shouldn't be too hard to figure something out, though, and make myself a replacement or two.  Or more for the shop;  you can think of it either way.

I'm job-hunting again.  Time to try to put some irons back in the fire.


2 comments:

kathy b said...

Happy Job hunt!!!

Bridget said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is all over the map with things!

Madeleine looks like she has not a care in the world, sweet girl.

Those two critters are adorable - I like how one has a scarf.

Good luck with the job hunt. For what it's worth, I'm not having any luck finding something other than the terrible thing I have right now, so don't feel bad if nothing shows up right away. xo

One

One video.