Sunday, December 6, 2015

Potential

So, yeah.  The food thing is definitely in the "This IS going to work itself out eventually, right?" stage.  Every time I go into the kitchen, Madeleine meets me there, meowing constantly.  One of the other three usually joins her, and they are not singing lovely, endurable harmonies.

One of the times in the kitchen was to make this for all-day nibbling.  I didn't know "ovenable" was a word.  It makes me even more troubled that "emoji" was named the Word of the Year.  Did the committee even consider "ovenable"?

My monthly Chewy.com trial arrived today.  Look at the size of this box:
Inside a case (yes, a CASE) of dog food:
Chewy.com doesn't send little samples.

Also, dog and cat treats
I feel bad about not being able to test these out on Maddie.  But I can get solid opinions from everyone else, I'm sure.

I've been knitting Barbie clothes, which has led to seeing Ken clothes patterns.  So, I had to find the Kens.  Or the Ken and the Steven, in our case:
The males in BarbieWorld are extremely high-crotched.  I hadn't remembered that about them.

4 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

What happened to the turn 'over safe'? It is is only one space more!

Kim in Oregon said...

What happened to the turn 'over safe'? It is is only one space more!

nancy said...

I love that you used ovenable and high-crotched in the same post!

kmkat said...

I think high-crotched should be in contention for word of the year.

Sleepy

I'm unsure whether all the adrenaline stirred up Friday night has finally worn off, but I am so weary today.  Sleepy.  I feel good, thou...