Monday, December 28, 2015

Of All Stripes and Colors

You know, if you're going to knit Barbie clothes, it's only right to accessorize:
About 10 or 15 years ago, a bag of Barbie shoes would have sent my daughter into orbit.  She was all about the shoes and the furniture in BarbieWorld.

Kathy asked her readers today what they are knitting.  I've got more than one thing ongoing, but I've made a lot of elephants.  I like how this one striped up:

Believe it or not, there is less than a week until Blankapalooza kicks off!  I'll give you the first color prompt Sunday, January 3rd.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Perhaps I can knit a elephant!!!

More Than Enough

So, you're watching something online, and it breaks for commercial, and next to the little countdown clock is the message "Send to ...