Thursday, November 26, 2015

The Lion Sleeps On and Off All Day

Head colds and Thanksgiving don't much go together.  I've been wrapped up in my robe today, and sleeping a lot.  Drainage and sneezing and coughing and drinking hot tea for an achy throat.  Thank goodness I didn't have a house full of guests to cook for.  And entertain.  I had a few side dishes from Trader Joe's to bake, and, when Briton came over after work, I was able to watch him eat.

Please don't feel sorry for me.  There was always a football game on when I was awake.  I balled up some sock yarn, and cast a pair on.  I'm not running a fever, though my skin sure feels like I am.  Barring an extreme emergency, I'll be in all day tomorrow, too.  Plenty of recuperation time.



3 comments:

Lora said...

Here's hoping you feel better soon!

kmkat said...

Enjoy your recuperation (as much as you can).

kathy b said...

You will be healthy for December! get that nasty virus overwith now. Knit on

One

One video.