Friday, June 5, 2015

Binge

Yes, I stayed up until 3 this morning watching my just-arrived DVDs of "Justified --- Season Six."  (Even though I had watched it on TV.)
 Because
A) it's a great, great show:
B) it has actors that I loved before watching and actors that I came to love while watching;
C) when you're chronically unemployed, you can engage in that kind of nonsense;
D) Walton Goggins and Walton Goggins' teeth
;
E) you can have laugh goosebumps and fear goosebumps and teary-eyed goosebumps, all in a single episode;
F) if you're a native Southerner, you recognize an awful lot of the character types;
G) 
Sam.

And, yes, you can knit while you watch, but I usually don't.  I become fixated.  I am able to knit again, as the hand begins to ease out of "hideous" and into "that nauseous yellow-y olive-y green color."

Sorry if that makes any of you wince.  Quick --- cut back to Sam!

There.  All better.

3 comments:

  1. Sam Elliott! I'm in. I'd watch him just stand there.

    Glad the hand is a bit better. Watch for infection, those things can blow up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone else i know recommended "Justified"... I have added it to my list (which is so long I can't die for a really, really, really long time).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy!! glad you hand is healing and in that crazy color stage!

    ReplyDelete

Before It Gets Dark

I'm assuming lots, if not all, of you are going to be eclipse-viewing later today.  Because of that, today's prizes and questions a...