Sunday, September 22, 2013

Contests? Contributions?

My dear Kim answered my previous question about hexipuffs by saying that she hadn't knit any in ages.  As I was replying to her, it dawned on me that maybe a lot of you out there have hexifpuffs stored away.  And it came to me that maybe we could pool all our hexipuffs and make a quilt we could sell for a charity.  Would any of you be interested in that?  I'd be willing to sew all the puffs together, and we can decide what charity we want the proceeds to go to together.

No one guessed why I bought these notecards:
Shall I offer a little gifte for the first person who sends the correct answer?

I shall.

It will be going to kmkat, who guessed my motive was the cherub's left-handedness.

And would anyone be interested in a swap of some sort?  Again, I'll take it on to organize.  I've been turned down for almost a dozen jobs in the last week.  I've got to have some things to do, or I'll be back in bed for the foreseeable future.

5 comments:

Lora said...

Your hexipuff idea is an excellent one - unfortunately I don't have any to contribute. And I would be interested in a swap of some sort. I've always wanted to do one!

Anonymous said...

I love the hexipuff idea, though I do have an eventual plan for mine :)

I'll bet some of the owlies in the Tiny Owl Knits group on Ravelry might be interested in donating a few. I think I've seen threads about that very idea in fact.

kmkat said...

No hexipuffs in my life, but did you buy the notecards because the cherub is left-handed? Sinistra-ness is woefully unrepresented in art.

kathy b said...

I will ask Karen about her hexi's GREAT idea Kim.
I'll swap

Kim in Oregon said...

How many friends named Kim do you have exactly?

One

One video.