Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Day Four and Actual TNT

I have to go with an answer by default on today's query.

Would you rather

...remember every little detail of every day of your life

OR

...remember your dreams vividly

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My dreams stay with me, sometimes for days, so the little detail remembering choice must be mine here.  How about you?

Every single morning, I wake up with a song in my head.  It might take me a minute to hear it, to realize what it is, but it's always there.

I decided last month to write down each song each morning.  What surprised me was how little repetition there was --- two songs showed up twice.  Weird stuff happened: the theme from "Star Wars?"  Then some days began wonderfully, like with this one:

Man, I love the Everly Brothers.  One of my musical weaknesses is good harmony, and theirs has never been bettered.  (Equalled, yes, not bettered)  During a trip to Nashville once, I saw Don Everly, and I still get stomach butterflies thinking about it so many years later.  Whoever Cathy was, she should be ashamed of treating an Everly poorly.

Cross-stitch-wise, Twinnie and I are in the same place (duh) ---

Santas.  She's making two, I've started on one.


Mine will be the smallest of the three.


3 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

that's interesting that you wake up with a song--it's never happened to me. I only get one stuck in my head when my DH sings a silly one! lol

Kim in Oregon said...

Yay Santa! I'm definitely Team Dream, I have plenty of days I'm happy to forget.

Araignee said...

I wake up with a song in my head from time to time. Last night I had a dream that I was on a team investigating the kidnapping of Taylor Swift's new dog which was pretty cool. I'd rather remember my dreams because my actual life hasn't really been much fun. I'd rather forget most of it tbh.

Speak

Therapy today, as my therapist has another commitment Friday.  That is making me feel like tomorrow should be Saturday.  So weird how your m...