I came across this picture from when I was without heat last year. It's been cool here in the mornings and at night, making it my fondest wish that Fall is here and we can get all warm and snuggly soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, Readers
You can only read the first page of every book OR You can only read the last page of every book^ ÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷ La...
-
Went to Atlanta for a postponed Mother's Day day today. First stop: H Mart . Completely overwhelming. We stuck to pre-packaged thin...
-
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete tran...
-
(Leave your nominations in "Comments." Remember not to nominate Leeson, MSmith, Cumberbatch, Streep, Neill or Ric...

2 comments:
Im hanging on Kim. Just another week or two of heat p1ease. Tho when the temps drop at night I think the s1eeping is so good!
We had one little fire last weekend but the nice weather continues here. NOT COMPLAINING!
Post a Comment