Monday, July 12, 2021

Blue and Green and Skies

So, you're working along on a hat, with yarn you believe to be wonderful shades of blue.  You're even thinking that the hat might be kept instead of given away, the blues are so lovely.  Then you take a photo of the yarn to post on your blog and realize that there's green in them there ribs!


A storm is whipping up outside as I type this.  A couple of days ago, another storm was rolling in, and I heard thunder rumbling from north of here.  It kept getting closer and closer, rolling over the top of the house, then going on to the south.  I've never heard anything like that: tracking thunder by sound with such precision.  It was very cool.





2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

I like the hat!
I remember a storm like that in Tennessee. The tv station kept interrupting the season finale of Friends to state the obvious--there were thunderstorms rolling through.

kathy b said...

I LOVE the hat as is! THunder and lightening counts are very cool. I know there is some cricket rule too with weather, but it escapes me now. Hopefully I will be long home from the endoscopy tomorrow, when our severe weather is forecasted to start. I'm the patient at 1;30, so we should be home by....4;30 at the latest. Sometimes I recover super fast from these short procedures, other times I cannot get my eyes open.

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...