Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Honestly, It's Just About All I Do

 When the contests are going on, the bulk of each of my days is spent looking up and matching photos, formatting the polls, and getting them out on the blog.  Granted, there were many fewer nominees in both contests this year, but it still took lots of time each day.

And why so many more votes for the KH Final than for the KC?

It was possible this year to have had a Star Wars match-up between Oscar Isaac and John Boyega.  There could also have been one between Yo-Yo Ma And Yaya Abdul-Mateen II.  How lyrical would that have been?  And on lyrical,  I liked the sort of poetry of RBG and AOC.

There is just the slightest bit of Fall in the breeze here the last couple of days.  Much as I love Winter, there's nothing like the first hints of clear, not humid, crisp days in Fall.  

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Kim, I appreciate your contests. They are super fun for all of us who PLAY!

Kim is Frustrated

My regular lawn guy usually starts service in April.  For a reason he explained to me quite poorly, he wasn't going to start until "...