Tuesday, April 24, 2018

#Chewy Influencer, April --- Canine Version


This stuff just plain ol' rocks. Granted, if I were using it on, let us say, a more active dog
 its use might have been more of a challenge, but I suspect the results would have been the same.

The shampoo sprays on, and I've been working it into Rupert's hair and skin with my hands and his comb,  He stays still for it all, and his hair becomes soft and shiny.  I've yet to use it on his face (you spray it on a cloth for that), because he's sort of picky about stuff being around his eyes.  He even lets me spritz his undercarriage, so the face thing can be excused.


As usual, let me remind you that my arrangement with Chewy.com does not involve money, but simply the opportunity to try new products and post my honest experiences with and reviews of the products.


No comments:

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...