Thursday, March 8, 2018

#Chewy Influencer, March

Well, if you're a bit sensitive, you might want to turn away now.

One of my choices to try from Chewy was Fussie Cat dry food:


Since Madeleine is on a restricted diet, only Erin and Riley tried this.  And one, or both, of them developed --- how should I put this --- lower intestinal tract issues.  I don't know which it was (or, again, if it was both) because everyone has free access to every litter box.  Still, things were messy.

I believe this is the first product for the cats that I've had to truly negatively rate.  Sorry, Chewy.


As a Chewy Influencer, I am allowed to choose products to test --- for free --- each month.  There is no financial transaction of any kind.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Oh that's the worst. Thank you for sharing the valuable information though!

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...