Saturday, September 10, 2016

And Then There Were These

One of these years, I'm going to run a tally of how many hours I spend looking for photos of KH and KC nominees.  It's a lot.  I mean, when Denzel Washington stops looking like Denzel Washington, you know you've been at it too long.

Here are some pictures I came across that I couldn't use, but really like:
Jerome Flynn as Bennet Drake.  "iPod in Whitechapel."

Most of Yo-Yo Ma's pictures show him with his cello.  Oddly, no other nominees had the same prop.

Idina/Elphaba.  This is a masterpiece.

Very few nominees have their own Funko Pop Figures.  Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is one of The Chosen Ones.

Everyone looks good in a cowboy hat.

Black and white make for the best portraits, I think, but not every nominee has them available.

It's weird, not setting up matches anymore, after 2+ weeks of doing it.  I also finished the shawl I was testing for Kelli:
I can't show you all of it, obviously.  The purple yarn was DIVINE.  With it done, and KH and KC over, the two things that ate up all my time are gone.  

No comments:

One

One video.