Friday, September 9, 2016

After Eighteen Days. . .

. . . Your champions have been decided.

The 2016 Knitters' Hunk is
the 2013 Knitters' Hunk
Ewan McGregor.

Nicely done, everyone.  Since Ewan went into the contest automatically (no one had to nominate him), the KH Grand Prize moves to the person who nominated the other finalist.  So, Bridget wins the KH prize package!  Kathryn and Melanie will receive KH Runners-Up prizes.

The 2016 Knitters' Chick is
Helen Mirren.

We love our English women, don't we?

She was nominated by both Lora and Vicki, so they will both be receiving Grand Prize packages!  And Kathy is the Runner-Up, so she should be watching her mail, too.

The final results:
COUNT OVERALL:  Ewan McGregor 12 (52.17%) / Denzel Washington 11 (47.83%)

COUNT OVERALL Tina Fey 7 (30.43%) / Helen Mirren 16 (69.57%)

Shall we do it all again next year?  It will be, believe it or not, our 10th Anniversary!  Look for goings-on all year, leading up to very special contests.  We here at KH/KC HQ have got some interesting things planned. . .

7 comments:

Vicki Knitorious said...

WooHOO!! This was so much fun... I needed a good distraction!! Thank you! Can't wait to see what's next...

kathy b said...

Im the RUNNER UP! In the event miss America is unable to fulfill her duties, I am it huh? IM over the moon. Did I really earn this? Prince Harry and Kirsten Bell THANK YOU. IM so excited. Do you need my new address? I'll email it to you. WHEEEEEEEEEEEE. Love the winners. HElen M is marvelous

Lorette said...

Yay! Congrats to all the winners!

Kim, did you get my package?

Lora said...

Twice now my nominee has won...woo-hoo!

teabird said...

Yes! Here's to next year!

Bridget said...

Wow, the tenth year!

This is the closest I've ever come - and the first year that Denzel lasted past the first few rounds. :-)

kmkat said...

Oh, I'm a runner-up? Whee, I'm famous! (Sure wish I could remember who I nominated...)

One

One video.