Thursday, November 20, 2014

Artistry

Time well-spent today: watching "The Verdict":
I hadn't seen in quite a while.  It still holds up.  Exquisite performances by everyone in the cast.  If you haven't seen it, I can't recommend it too highly.

On a supremely shallow level, there's also The Moment That Paul Newman Looked His Best On Film:

Line that up against The Moment That Robert Redford Looked His Best On Film:

You'll get something a little like this:

I'm trying to knit things for the etsy store.  Today has been "small items" day --- pet toys, bangle bracelets, hats.  I feel pretty productive.

Even with that and Newman, I will still gripe about my latest medication not working.  When I go to the psychiatrist's next week, there will, undoubtedly, be another prescription to try.  I hate to see January coming, when my new deductible has to start all over.

2 comments:

kathy b said...

Great looks on the post today! Such handsome men.
Paul Newman seemed such a GOOD man .
Keep at the meds, something will CLICK

camille said...

You have such a knack for photo finding- your memory must be so sharp. Those two are beyond all. About those meds, blindly channel the Little Engine that Could, if you can... You can get there- some how, some day.

One

One video.