For no apparent reason, and without any warning, the floor sort of dropped out from under me today. It feels like every medication I've taken, and every step forward because of therapy have been for naught. Hopelessness has sucker-punched me in the gut.
Friday, November 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TNT
Wow --- more actual cross-stitch from me! This is a piece printed on sort of stiff canvas. Oddly, the print is not color-coordinated to the...
-
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete tran...
-
(Leave your nominations in "Comments." Remember not to nominate Leeson, MSmith, Cumberbatch, Streep, Neill or Ric...
-
I forgot to share my opinion of the egg bread. It was very good. Made excellent sandwiches. Yes, past tense. The loaves that bread machi...

4 comments:
oh, dear. (hug)
I am so sorry. Hang in there, and remember what The Bloggess says: Depression lies.
Gigantic {{hugs}}.
I agree with everyone else- biggest hugs, and yes, depression is a sneaky lying, no good, rotten monster.
Post a Comment