Thursday, March 7, 2024

Threes

It's going to be size 3 circulars for my sparkly Sockhead Cowl.  I knit tightly, but going up to 4s seems too much.  

Just kind of a day here.  Groceries, a couple of other errands.  I started my "Z" book: Black Friend by Ziwe.  "Y" was The Lost Garden by Laurence Yep.  It was so delightful, so wonderfully written.  Yep has written several YA books, and goes into the bases for them in his memoir.

Oscar watching with Briton Sunday night.  He loves award shows, and since he doesn't have network TV, he comes here for them.  We get Zaxby's takeout, make catty Red Carpet comments, and take it from there.

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

Have fun! We don't watch b/c someone is bored by them and so no catty comments will be made, but I'll be catty commenting with you in my dreams.

So Picky

It appears that a couple of my pets are ichthyosnobs.  Tap's fondness for sardines has been covered here, as I think, has Maddie's a...