Friday, August 6, 2021

In Twinster News

The Twinnie's Etsy shop was invoked the other day;  here is my first purchase from it.

"Snow Moon" vase, thrown by Twinnie's husband,  (My Twinnie-in-law?)

After it was unpacked, Tap inspected it.
"This smells like Comet's and Pilot's house. . ."




4 comments:

Crafty in the Med said...

Beautiful vase and the name says so much "Snow Moon"! I have popped into the Etsy shop and was impressed. keep well Amanda x

Meredith said...

It is gorgeous, enjoy!

Kim in Oregon said...

I have to say it looks great in your house! Glad it arrived in one piece (the in-law runs the shipping department). Thanks again for visiting!

kathy b said...

Oh, I am so happy with my juice tumb1ers that Kim's husband threw. I use them, however, for ice cream! Kim was delighted with the photo i sent. I have to take another shot for my post

Speak

Therapy today, as my therapist has another commitment Friday.  That is making me feel like tomorrow should be Saturday.  So weird how your m...