Thursday, August 5, 2021

Concerns

Those of you who have dogs: do they have a problem with reverse sneezing?  Tap had a bad fit of it this afternoon.  He has them periodically, but this one seemed especially bad.  He was asleep, and he is a snorer, but the snoring woke him up/turned into reverse sneezing, and seemed to shake him up a bit.  He's good now, and I knew what was going on, but things were still a bit scary for a while.

County schools here started back yesterday.

Crazy, right?  The first week of August???

The mask mandate has been reinstated here, as COVID cases are up over 100% over the past week.  And thousands of UGA students due back in before too long. . .  

Meanwhile, all of us who've been doing the right things all along are just stuck.



2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Comet gets those. She's part pug and I think that brings them on. She usually just works it all out but it can be scary.

kathy b said...

It is a nightmare. My sister's husband just found out he was exposed to someone with COvid on Wednesday. He has been vaccinated, but he is diabetic and my sister is so worried. They both are getting Covid tested tomorrow. He was exposed at the first meeting indoors with staff unmasked......

Minnows

 (Or, as my Southern self says, "minnas.").  My Twinster asked if the treats I talked about yesterday were made of minnows.  Actua...