Saturday, October 17, 2020

Con. Pro.

~~Things of Which I Am Not Fond (But Other People Are)~~
Bugs Bunny (Along with many WB cartoon characters)
Mickey Mouse (Along with many Disney cartoon characters)
Chocolate ice cream
Romance novels
Pedicures
Clothes shopping
Gardening
Coffee
Circuses
Beer
"Happy Birthday" sung publicly (Even privately, for that matter.)
Melons
O*rah
Almonds
Spring
Summer
The Three Stooges
Beloved
Walnuts
Alexa or Siri or whatever-the-hell





~~Things of Which I Am Fond (But Other People Are Not)~~
Anchovies
Stories of serial killers/mass murderers/murderers
Pulpy orange juice
Noro yarn
Rare steaks
Mostly-green bananas
Boiled okra (Especially my late mother-in-law's)
Okra generally
Making lists of sort of weird things







2 comments:

Bridget said...

OK, there are many here that I agree or disagree with you about, but YES on Oprah and Alexa/Siri ESPECIALLY!

kathy b said...

I JUST FOUND OUT AL'S WILL LOVES OKRA. Hahahah. That was a fun list that told me more about you! I enjoy somehow, reading and knowledge of the Donner Party as you know. I never like the Stoooges, EVER. I dont' like scary movies at all! I hate eggs.

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.