Monday, July 22, 2019

'Cause I Said I Would

The shawl made from the Knitting Short Rows is hereby photographically presented:
One end had to be folded back so it would all fit in the picture, but you can certainly get the idea.  It was truly fun to knit  I used two skeins of Deborah Norville yarn, which is nice and soft, and actually ran out of yarn before the pattern was over.  It's an excellent size as it is, but imagine how much more cozy it would be at full size.  The wedges grow, then go back down in size.  Ingenious and striking.

One of the best thing about a weekend full of watching sports --- British Open golf and NASCAR --- is that re-supplying your kitchen with new cloths is easy.
Since they're only for me, errors in knitting, or using up odds and ends of cotton, don't matter.  Eight done, with many more to come, I'm sure. 

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Everything in this post is so pretty - the colors make me happy! Good for you for accomplishing so much.

Kim in Oregon said...

Those colors! THey remind me of fiestaware!

One

One video.