Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Blog By Number

1.  The number of units Madeleine's insulin dosage was increased after her latest glucose curve at the vet.

244.  The number of dollars that glucose curve cost.

0.  The number of Amazon Prime Day purchases I have made.  Last year, there was lots of early birthday and Christmas shopping taken care of, but this year I'm just not feeling it.

5.  The number of days (in a row) that my second morning stop --- after feeding the cats --- has been the medicine cabinet for Tylenol Sinus.

2.  The current number of containers here full of prizes for Knitters' Hunk and Knitters' Chick.

5.  The number of weeks before you can begin nominating KHs and KCs.

3.  The number of Knitters' Chick nominees I've decided on for myself.

8.  The number of potential Knitters' Hunk nominees that must be winnowed down to three.

3.  The number of black vultures hanging out in the backyard today.  (I won't put a photo of them here, as I know they skeeve some people out.  You can look one up yourself.)  They are absolutely enormous.  When they take off, their wings make a powerful baritone "FWOOSH" that I can hear even through the walls and windows.  Scary and impressive.









3 comments:

kathy b said...

OH my. Im so sorry about your sinuses are troublesome. Fireman gets that too> he uses a nasal spray . Im fighting an on and off shoulder pain. Its on the same side as the dental work, but I think they are unrelated. Hooray for H and C

kmkat said...

1. Michelle Obama's dress reminds me of the infamous Fox Paws pattern (infamous only in that it is devilishly difficult).
B. Don't worry about missing Amazon Prime day. I heard today on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me (NPR) that the site crashed. Repeatedly.
iii. So sorry about the sinus problems. Sinus pain is one of the worst.

Amy Watson said...

Your smile is important to us. We offer a wide range of dental services for all of our patients. We use the latest technology and techniques to give you a beautiful smile you've always desired. dental discount plans ct

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...