Sunday, May 27, 2018

Weird


~~~~~~~~~~~~
The word "chips" doesn't appear anywhere on a Lay's bag of chips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I began this sweater a couple of days ago, using baby alpaca that is just SO wonderfully soft and squishy that every few rows, I have to stop and moosh it between my hands and/or rub it on my face.
My version is heathered grey, which is a color slowly taking over my wardrobe.  The color is, to my eyes, beautiful, and, again to my eye, looks good on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
There was a day, with each of my children, that I put them down and never picked either of them up again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~












1 comment:

kathy b said...

I went outta control with a bag of real potato chips last night. My tummy hurts. It was not worth it. My bad. Today I'll be back to my points. I LOVE that you are loving a new sweater pattern with wonderful yarn. There were days I told my kids to call me Kathy, because I was so sick of hearing : Mom, mom, mom, MOM, mom, MOM!

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: ...