Tuesday, May 29, 2018

All About Me

Kathy commented on my previous post, saying that she once asked her children to call her by her name because she got so tired of hearing, "Mom, Mom, MOM, Mom."  I have already told my children that I want my grandchildren, should there be any, to call me "GrandKim."  Because I never hear my own name.

The other day, I took one of those Buzzfeed quizzes, this one to find out "What Color Should [I] Dye My Hair?"  My result was "silver."
Mother Nature was way ahead of that curve.

Also, note the Dr Pepper in the back seat.  SO yours truly.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Grand Kim sounds lovely I love your hair!!

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: ...