Thursday, August 17, 2017

Chewy Influencer, August

First up
Treats for "immune, eye and respiratory health."  This seemed a good thing to try, as each of my cats are considered "seniors."

All three devour these little treats.  Any of them would gladly eat and eat them, but the instructions are for 2 treats (at most) twice a day.  Which is the same we ran into with
Iams oral care treats.  Again, gobbled by all three cats.  Again, specific "dosages" which keep the cats from downing as many as possible at once.

Two A+s this month, as part of the Chewy Influencer program.  I am sent products each month to try for free, in return for my honest reviews of those products.  No money is involved.

2 comments:

kayT said...

Good to know! As a cat mom, I always look forward to your Chewy reviews. My cats have had teeth problems in the past and are always begging for treats so I will certainly try the "Oral Care" ones.

kathy b said...

Wonderful Chewy reviews. I do not pay attention to the treat serving sizes. Fezzik is so enormous ....almost 20 lbs

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...