Sunday, July 10, 2016

Tonal Shift

Time to think about other things, wouldn't you say?  At least for a few minutes.

Since it's July, my mind has begun to turn to Knitters' Hunk and Knitters' Chick.  Mostly, that means looking at the calendar and setting the dates for nominations to start coming in.  Too, it means beginning to put together prize packages for the winners' and runners up nominators.  Thankfully, that can all be done from inside my air conditioned home.  Seriously --- I just went to the grocery, and it was 93 degrees out, but felt (according to my handy app) like 111.

ANYway, you might want to sort of start thinking about the people you want to nominate this year.  It's tough work, I know.  Go somewhere and ponder.  And concentrate, my friends, concentrate.


1 comment:

kathy b said...

Hmmm Hunks. I'd like to nominate real people we know. My car mechanic is a cutey

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...