No disrespect to DiCaprio, but this is the guy.
Monday, May 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crop Circles and the Like...
This one's interesting: Friendly aliens offer to show you the galaxy, but you can never return to Earth OR Aliens abduct you for a week ...
-
Went to Atlanta for a postponed Mother's Day day today. First stop: H Mart . Completely overwhelming. We stuck to pre-packaged thin...
-
(Leave your nominations in "Comments." Remember not to nominate Leeson, MSmith, Cumberbatch, Streep, Neill or Ric...
-
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete tran...

3 comments:
I dont underrstand...
Is that Robert Redford? Someone on the intrawebs described the latest Great Gatsby as pop up art for adults. Sounds reasonable to me, not that I'll ever see the 3-D version. (Physically impossible, rather than just aesthetics. Which also, yes.)
Oh man. I'd take Robert Redford over DiCaprio any day, any century. What a class act.
Post a Comment