Look at alll the good things going on around me, and yet I continue to be miserable.
Saturday, May 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crop Circles and the Like...
This one's interesting: Friendly aliens offer to show you the galaxy, but you can never return to Earth OR Aliens abduct you for a week ...
-
Went to Atlanta for a postponed Mother's Day day today. First stop: H Mart . Completely overwhelming. We stuck to pre-packaged thin...
-
(Leave your nominations in "Comments." Remember not to nominate Leeson, MSmith, Cumberbatch, Streep, Neill or Ric...
-
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete tran...



3 comments:
Yeah, but one of these days you'll find your piece of corn under the refrigerator, and the world will be your oyster again, I know it.
In the meantime, do the best you can. I'm pulling for you.
I enjoy the images so much. Thanks for a peek at your surroundings. Carry on!
<3
Post a Comment