The tenth month already? Really? So many parts of my body and my life go so slowly, why is Time doing laps? Anyway, I do love October because it brought me my son. Also football and beautifully cool weather, but mostly my son. And football. And great weather. But, my son.
Tuesday, October 1, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crop Circles and the Like...
This one's interesting: Friendly aliens offer to show you the galaxy, but you can never return to Earth OR Aliens abduct you for a week ...
-
Went to Atlanta for a postponed Mother's Day day today. First stop: H Mart . Completely overwhelming. We stuck to pre-packaged thin...
-
(Leave your nominations in "Comments." Remember not to nominate Leeson, MSmith, Cumberbatch, Streep, Neill or Ric...
-
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete tran...

2 comments:
My dad would have been 95 on the 10th. Pup will be 11 on the 24th. One of my dearest friends has Halloween for a birthday-which I've always been envious of. I think October is a great month for a birthday.
My Mom's birthday is in Oct--I've always loved this month! A son is a wonderful gift!
Post a Comment