Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Tuesday Means Little Needles

And, in my case, sort of small projects.  Remember that big bird chart from a bit ago?  (Not a Big Bird chart;  that would be an altogether different thing.)

This little bird makes me happy.

As does this Christmas tree:
Except for that "2."  I've got to redo that "2."

This one I really like.
A (chintz?) cat.  I'm hyper-picky about my stitches covering the fabric, and that went really well here.  The fabric itself is interesting.  It feels rubberized or something.  Not "plain" Aida.

I don't know what I'll do with any of these.  As usual with me, it's more about the process than the product.

3 comments:

Dee said...

Cute!

Araignee said...

What a sweet little bird! The kitty looks like it was fun to do.

Kim in Oregon said...

I love the bird and the tree but truly love the kitten!

Did You Know

That the word for "fear of clowns" is "coulrophobia?"  This is relevant, as in DON'T go farther into this post if yo...