Sunday, April 21, 2024

Sum Total

The sum total of my sock knitting is

The yarn is nice, soft, but greener than I expected.  I'm not sure why the grey photographed as purple; I promise the yarn is green, ecru, blue, and grey.

I have finished the cuff ribbing on the second sock.  The knitting goes much faster now that there's some stockinette mixed in.  And turning heels remains one of knitting's great joys.

It's been hot and cold here, both weather-wise and in mood.  The coffee table is cluttered with at least a dozen things, none of which are particularly calling to me at any given moment.  But they're at hand if I do get the energy.


3 comments:

Araignee said...

Lovely sock! My sock mojo is non-existent right now so I admire anyone who's able to get anything done. I've got spring fever for sure even though it's still a bit chilly out.

Kim in Oregon said...

Great sock! What is it about right now? I know how you feel exactly.

kmkat said...

Getting the color right in a photo is a shot in the dark. Pretty sock, though!

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.