Friday, March 1, 2024

#1

In my continuing search for something that will ease my headache agony, I have bought what the package presents as basically a Mardi Gras mask:


But, dear readers, don't linger on that.  Please turn your attention to the rules for the mask:

Now, rule #2 makes you wonder what else this mask could be used for (the mind reels), but #1 is the star: I never knew sanity was a requirement for sleeping.  Driving makes a little more sense, but still. . .  Sanity?

Now, the manufacturer gives you a bit of an out by saying, "Try not to."  The mask wearer has to put in an effort.  Keep your sanity, people, and mask on the face only.

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

Loving the new blog template and the script writing! Hope your sanity was at hand so you could use the mask.

So Picky

It appears that a couple of my pets are ichthyosnobs.  Tap's fondness for sardines has been covered here, as I think, has Maddie's a...