That my son went to a wedding today and looked very handsome doing so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's Your Choice?
I just got one of those "after dinner"* card games, called "Which Would You Choose?" It seemed like it might be fun to ...
-
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete tran...
-
(Leave your nominations in "Comments." Remember not to nominate Leeson, MSmith, Cumberbatch, Streep, Neill or Ric...
-
I forgot to share my opinion of the egg bread. It was very good. Made excellent sandwiches. Yes, past tense. The loaves that bread machi...

2 comments:
He certainly did!
On the extremely rare occasion when Older Son wore a suit -- like when he was the ring bearer in my cousin' wedding -- I was amazed at how much older/more mature he looked.
Post a Comment