Finally at the Next Step

 Tomorrow, I go back to the oral surgeon for the next part of my Tooth Replacement Journey.  It's to insert the rod/pole/base/abutment that the crown will go on.  There's another several months' wait until that can be done.  This should be my last visit to the oral surgeon unless he wants to check the placement along the way.  The crown will be put in by my "regular" dentist.  

Just thinking about it, it seems like this could be a bit painful.  I mean, look:


That doesn't look like acetaminophen and ibuprofen, even together, can handle easily, does it?  What I'm getting at is, I'm not averse to painkillers.


Comments

Kim in Oregon said…
If memory serves, I didn't get (or need) anything additional for this. And as you said, the good news is that the finish line is close by!

Lora said…
My son had to have this done and he didn’t need any painkillers for this…but your mileage may vary. The finish line is in sight!

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .