Craft Update

So, I'm still working on/with my little bowl of prompts.  Witness "Child"

and "Wish."
Oh, and guess what?  I found that last ball of yarn for my Wingspan.  It was in the bag with my embroidery to-dos.  Because of course it was.
It isn't much bigger than it was, because it was going to take so much for the cast-off, I wasn't sure how many more wedges were left in the yarn.  There was probably enough to finish that last wedge, but I didn't want to risk running out.

And, yes, the purple and purple tweed sweater is still on the needles.  It's such an easy pattern, but I'm just not making progress.

Teeth still gappy, but there's no pain.  My Essix remains unused.  I've not been anywhere that felt like an "appearance of all my teeth" destination.  (*wink*)


Comments

Dee said…
I'll take a space cat, please. LOL

Glad you are pain free.
Kim in Oregon said…
So glad that you're pain free. Now comes the waiting!
I can now confirm the sticker books use some (at least) of the same stickers.

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .