Copying

I suppose it's what little sisters do;  I'm copying my twinnie by using prompts for collages.  She has a formal source for hers.  Me, I came up with a bunch of words, wrote each on a little piece of paper, and am drawing them out of a bowl one by one.

Here are two from "Reach":


The three from "Purple":


Today I've finished one using "Hunt."  

As far as knitting --- this is what I'm working on:
I made one years ago, and literally wore it out.  The new one will be solid purple and purple tweed.

Comments

Kim in Oregon said…
Just so you know, I am now cutting little words and phrases out of catalogs and magazines, putting them in an envelope, and pulling them out one by one to make collages. Along with all the other formal prompts!
kmkat said…
I am especially fond of the cat in the big hat. And I cannot wait to see your purple and purple sweater!

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .