Thursday, September 8, 2022

Step Four

Well, if you need to take a personal inventory, that's between you and your conscience.  The rest of us are here to look at pictures.

Yes, ties today.  It's looking like Sunday will be Break These Ties Day!  You'll see Chris Hemsworth/Letizia, Queen of Spain and Toheeb Jimoh/Zendaya again.

Some people did win, though:
Levar Burton
Olivia Colman
Daniel Levy
Christine Baranski
Titus Welliver
Laura Linney
Doris Kearns-Goodwin
Isabella Rossellini

I want to apologize up front for misspelling Brett Goldstein's name here.  To change it would mean taking that match-up down for a bit, and I didn't want to keep the choice away from you.  Any of you who know Brett can, with my permission, apologize profusely on my behalf.



No comments:

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.