Saturday, August 27, 2022

Truths

I'm not going to lie to you --- I've been eating a lot of ice cream lately.  Jeni's, thank you very much.  I'm a moosher;  how about you?  Let the ice cream sit for a little before actually digging in, then spoon up the meltiness?  Stir it around to get it smooth all over?  Briton is mad for milkshakes, which I'll say is genetic.  Dale loved to make and eat ice cream, which, of course, is pretty soft by nature.  Hannah is a fellow Jeni's fiend, so, yeah, there's the family portrait.

My eye is much better, which I can tell mostly by how it stings when I put the drops and/or ointment in.  I know you're always supposed to take your full complement of antibiotics, but I'm letting it go for now.

Have you come up with any nominations?  I've got 2.  But many days to go.

1 comment:

kmkat said...

I am a soft ice cream fan, too. We have a mini Magnum bar for dessert every night; Smokey puts mine in the microwave for 8 seconds -- perfect!

Remind me: do we email our nominations or drop them in the comments?

For What It's Worth

Another clue about the animal before I stitch what will surely give it away.  I finished those socks I was working on, and wore them today. ...