Thursday, August 11, 2022

Suffering for My Weather

The Head says, "Hey, Kim?*  You love those rainy days?  Here's a never-ending, though- occasionally-weakening headache for you."

Here's my Trap Shawl.  If you've ever made one, you know it's a little tricky to photograph.  It's especially difficult when you decide to just knit until your yarn runs out.

Also, the latest cast-on.  The pattern is called "The Easiest Scarf," and I just have the download of it;  I don't know where I found it.

Y'all know I love my confetti yarns.  This is "Black Raspberry" from Cloudborn Fibers.  (Yes --- I can tell you the yarn I'm using!  If the cut-off band wasn't still on the coffee table from yesterday, I'd have no idea.)

Also, my hair has looked good today.






*Man, I never hear my name.  Nicely done, head.

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

Love confetti yarn too. And confetti cake as well.

For What It's Worth

Another clue about the animal before I stitch what will surely give it away.  I finished those socks I was working on, and wore them today. ...