Saturday, May 7, 2022

I Answered My Own Question

 I've been kind of wandering around the house today, trying to find things to do that would hold my interest/give me a feeling of accomplishment:

Worked another jigsaw puzzle;

Finished one book I was reading, while also making progress on another;

Knit a wee, tiny bit;

Watched and listened to my twinster's YouTube posting on her junk journal journey;

Realized that my twinster sounds precisely as I thought she would;

Started going through my boxes of yarn, looking for inspiration and anything that can be thinned out;

Formally gave up on my five-month-long attempt to lose weight again;

Watched hockey.

Yet I still feel like all I've done is sit on the couch and stare blankly into the middle distance.

By the way, why is it always the "middle" distance?  I guess "near" distance wouldn't make any sense.  "Far" distance is just repetitive.

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

I just reposted the video so you don't have to watch it upside down. Tried for half an hour to figure it out on Quicktime yesterday and then realized the secret was in my smart phone. Duh!

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...