Sunday, January 30, 2022

Fin-ish

The cowl/wrap/capelet is done.
(It doesn't quite go with the Canucks shirt, but still. . .)
 
You all know how hard it is to get a yarn's true color captured, but this is a little closer.  It's more a rust-ish hue.

I made the neck a bit larger than what the pattern called for, since it has to be pulled down over my rather big head.  When I make the next one --- and I will --- I'll know to make the shoulder longer.  I followed that part of the pattern exactly, not knowing how much yarn I'd need to finish the whole thing.  

2 comments:

Bridget said...

That's really pretty! I've never tried something like that, but I keep seeing really nice ones, so I think it's just a matter of time.

Kim in Oregon said...

Nice finish!

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.