Thursday, December 30, 2021

Info Dump of Sorts

 I was asked about the patterns from yesterday.  The beanie is a Patons Yarnspirations one, and, if the link works, can be found here.  If the link doesn't work, just go to the Patons site and search for "Basic Beanies."

The Asymmetrical Poncho is from Premier Yarns.  Go there if the link is bad.

By the way, both these patterns are free.

As you can imagine, I've been watching all the football.  (Sorry 'bout your Ducks, Twinnie.)  I've made headway on the hat.  Finished the socks so I guess I made footway on them? 

Briton isn't seeing his housemate much but says he can hear a good bit of coughing.  Thankfully, Briton has the next three days off, so he can rest his body and mind.  Jeff will be fine, I'm sure, but it's all so stressful.  Thanks for your kind words.  They've been sent along.



2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Cute socks there Twinnie.
I'd be more disappointed if I knew anyone on the team that played (I only know the Center, the rest were---elsewhere). The whole bowl game thing is bizarre.
Hope Briton stays healthy (and you too).
Beanie pattern link works and said pattern now printed out.

kayT said...

Both links worked for me and thanks a lot for the patterns. Happy New Year.

Thrills are Sometimes Small

 Y'aaaall.  I got some Christmas crafting paper today and  my nails are nice and long. It's a nice day.